HOW AMERICAN FOUNDATION & BASEMENT REPAIRS IS RESPONDING TO THE CORONAVIRUS
American Foundation & Basement Repairs, LLC has continued to follow the data about the coronavirus, or COVID-19. We are committed to ensuring that procedures are in place to effectively defend against transmission to the best of our ability.
In relation to COVID-19, American Foundation echoes recommendations from OSHA and CDC, which include:
- Employees practicing proper infection control and sterilization measures
- Employees are required to frequently wash hands with soap and water. If soap and water are not available, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching their eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid shaking hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when they are sick, and see a doctor immediately to be evaluated for COVID-19
- If an employee becomes infected, we insist that he or she fully recovers before returning to work, and any employees who have traveled to areas with heightened levels of exposure are required to self-quarantine for 14 days
At this time, American Foundation & Basement Repairs, LLC is proceeding with inspections and projects as previously scheduled. We will continue to follow all government updates, guidance and reports, as well as local officials' and health departments' reports. Our clients and the general public will be provided updates to our operational status as necessary.
We are aware that some of our clients may experience financial hardship as a result of the Coronavirus. If you are impacted, please contact us to discuss how we can assist you in obtaining financing options.
Rest assured that the health and safety of our client's, their homes and the communities we serve are of paramount importance to all of us at American Foundation
Visit the CDC website for more information on the Coronavirus