Employment at American Foundation & Basement Repair, LLC
If you are interested in learning more about the opportunities we have at American Foundation and Basement Repair, please click on the "Apply Now" button to send us your information. We are a growing company serving the needs of Tennessee home and business owners. We are always looking for dependable, honest, professional, friendly, and knowledgeable individuals who are ready to join our team. We provide basement waterproofing, foundation repair, crawl space repair, and concrete raising services to the area.
We are a drug-free environment that believes in providing the best of the best when it comes to taking care of our customers. We have a strong, reputable standing in the industry, and we are ready to have you join us and learn from some of the best in the business. We have a lot of room to grow, so apply now and see what positions are currently available.
Current Available Positions
Foundation Repair Crew/Foreman Read More
Do you have a solid background in excavation, waterproofing, carpentry or plumbing? Are you looking to work for a stable family-owned company that’s going strong? If you answered "yes", this opportunity might be for you!
We are East Tennessee's best basement waterproofing; crawl space waterproofing and foundation repair contractor and we are looking for motivated, hard working, punctual, hands-on field technicians and foreman to be responsible for the installation of the company’s waterproofing and foundation repair products according to quality standards, job specifications, and safety regulations.
Our field personnel work hard and get rewarded with excellent pay and benefits.
Because our aim is to be the best in our industry and "wow" our customers, we are looking for individuals who possess excellent skills/ability (we will train on specifics) AND the ability/desire to provide excellent service to our customers.
A pre-employment background check, drug screen, valid driver's license and social security card are required.
We are an EOE/DFWP
Inspector/Project Representative Read More
We are GROWING, and we are looking for an EXPERIENCED in-home sales professional to RUN self-generated and company-provided leads and CLOSE sales in the basement waterproofing and foundation repair field. We provide qualified, high quality leads (customers contact us for appointments), and We provide the BEST training, systems, products, and services in the business
THIS IS A REAL OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE $50,000-$100,000+ PER YEAR.
The ideal candidate will have in-home sales experience or come from the residential real estate, window/siding/roofing, home inspection, or home improvement industries. You MUST have verifiable and STABLE sales experience. Construction experience and knowledge is a definite plus. You must also be comfortable with a 100% commission based income.
The ideal candidate must also have strong listening, follow-up, and closing skills. You must be proficient working with computer software and be detail oriented, focused, and a team player. Most importantly, you MUST have strong ethics and high integrity and be committed to ALWAYS putting the customer first.
We are an EOE/DFWP
Production Coordinator Read More
Due to our tremendous growth, American Foundation and Basement Repairs is looking for a Production Coordinator to add to our team. Who are we looking for? First and foremost, an ambassador to our customers, providing excellent customer service and ongoing communication with existing and potential clients, and an efficient, organizational rock star that acts as a link between clients and production crews who are installing our projects.
- Be the "Glue" that keeps all the logistical aspects of our construction jobs running efficiently.
- Review and coordinate all paperwork needed for our production installations, including the contract, pre-installation information,
- job costing, etc.
- Maintaining close communication with our clients as needed for each project, including scheduling their installations and service
- calls, checking on quality issues, and insuring that clients, crews and management are constantly up-to-date.
- Keep client records and files updated so they are always ready when we need them.
- Ensure project paperwork are complete and error- free from start to completion of a project.
- Perform administrative and customer service functions to support our growing team.
- Demonstrable aptitude for logistics, customer service (including telephone experience), and office administration.
- Client service focus- understands needs, solve problems, and responds in an efficient manner.
- Exceptional telephone skills that clearly articulate that "we're customer first"
- Self-motivated, energetic, works well in a team type environment and very well organized.
- A "CAN DO" attitude
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion.
- Attend to tasks with urgency, accuracy and detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (or similar) computer applications is required.
- Previous experience in Construction Management is not required but it's definitely a plus.
What will you get from being a Production Coordinator for American Foundation and Basement Repairs? We offer a family- oriented culture with a very strong emphasis on quality and doing things right!! Dress is casual. Pay is based on experience and ability. A pre-employment drug screen is required.