Employment at American Foundation & Basement Repair, LLC
If you are interested in learning more about the opportunities we have at American Foundation and Basement Repair, please click on the "Apply Now" button to send us your information. We are a growing company serving the needs of Tennessee home and business owners. We are always looking for dependable, honest, professional, friendly, and knowledgeable individuals who are ready to join our team. We provide basement waterproofing, foundation repair, crawl space repair, and concrete raising services to the area.
We are a drug-free environment that believes in providing the best of the best when it comes to taking care of our customers. We have a strong, reputable standing in the industry, and we are ready to have you join us and learn from some of the best in the business. We have a lot of room to grow, so apply now and see what positions are currently available.
Current Available Positions
Foundation Repair Crew/Foreman Read More
Do you have a solid background in excavation, waterproofing, carpentry or plumbing? Are you looking to work for a stable family-owned company that’s going strong? If you answered "yes", this opportunity might be for you!
We are East Tennessee's best basement waterproofing; crawl space waterproofing and foundation repair contractor and we are looking for motivated, hard working, punctual, hands-on field technicians and foreman to be responsible for the installation of the company’s waterproofing and foundation repair products according to quality standards, job specifications, and safety regulations.
Our field personnel work hard and get rewarded with excellent pay and benefits.
Because our aim is to be the best in our industry and "wow" our customers, we are looking for individuals who possess excellent skills/ability (we will train on specifics) AND the ability/desire to provide excellent service to our customers.
A pre-employment background check, drug screen, valid driver's license and social security card are required.
We are an EOE/DFWP
Inspector/Project Representative Read More
We are GROWING, and we are looking for an EXPERIENCED in-home sales professional to RUN self-generated and company-provided leads and CLOSE sales in the basement waterproofing and foundation repair field. We provide qualified, high quality leads (customers contact us for appointments), and We provide the BEST training, systems, products, and services in the business
THIS IS A REAL OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE $50,000-$100,000+ PER YEAR.
The ideal candidate will have in-home sales experience or come from the residential real estate, window/siding/roofing, home inspection, or home improvement industries. You MUST have verifiable and STABLE sales experience. Construction experience and knowledge is a definite plus. You must also be comfortable with a 100% commission based income.
The ideal candidate must also have strong listening, follow-up, and closing skills. You must be proficient working with computer software and be detail oriented, focused, and a team player. Most importantly, you MUST have strong ethics and high integrity and be committed to ALWAYS putting the customer first.
We are an EOE/DFWP
Production Coordinator Read More
Due to our tremendous growth, American Foundation and Basement Repairs is looking for a Production Coordinator to add to our team. Who are we looking for? An organizational rock star who can be an ambassador to our customers, while providing excellent internal customer service to our production crews who are installing our projects.
- Be the “Glue” that keeps all the logistical aspects of our construction jobs running well.
- Review and coordinate all paperwork needed for our production installations, including the contract, pre-installation information, job costing, etc.
- Stay in close communication with our clients as needed for each project, including scheduling their installations, checking on quality issues, and insuring that they are constantly in the know.
- Keep client records and files updated so they are always ready when we need them.
- Ensure our construction project and paperwork are complete and error- free.
- Perform administrative functions to support the growing production department and managers.
- Demonstrable experience in logistics, customer service (including telephone experience), or executive administration.
- Client service focus- understands the need, solve problems, and respond in an efficient manner.
- Exceptional telephone skills that clearly articulate “were in it for the customer”
- Self-motivated, energetic, works well in a team type environment and very well organized.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion.
- Attend to tasks with accuracy and in great detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer applications required; ability to navigate software programs.
- Previous experience in Construction Management is a plus.
What will you get from being a Production Coordinator for American Foundation and Basement Repairs? We offer a family- oriented culture with a very strong emphasis on quality and doing things right!! Dress is casual. Pay is based on experience and ability. A pre-employment drug screen and background check is required.
No Calls Please
Accounting Professional Read More
American Foundation and Basement Repairs is East Tennessee's largest and best basement waterproofing, crawlspace waterproofing and foundation repair contractor. Our main focus is putting the customer first, with an emphasis on quality and doing what it takes to do the job right!
We are currently accepting applications for a Part-time/Full-time accounting professional. We are looking for a motivated, hard working and responsible applicant to become a permanent of our great team.
- Quickbooks proficiency is a MUST*
- Quickbooks Enterprise Contractor experience is a PLUS.
- 2+ years of verifiable experience in accounting.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures, along with federal and state accounting regulations.
- A successful candidate should be able to review and process receivables and payables.
- Experience with financial planning and budgeting
- Maintain excellent record keeping.
- Reconciliation and periodic financial reporting.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the desire and ability to interact with clients and vendors to resolve accounting and collection issues quickly.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, email and could-based software preferred.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality concerning personnel and company information.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work with a sense of urgency on multiple assignments.
- Have no issues working both independently and as part of the team.
- Must be dependable, self-motivated, professional, and prompt.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational and time-management skills.
If you're interested in joining our growing family/team and working in a casual office environment, please head to our website and use the online application form where you can upload your resume and references. Please indicate your desired salary expectations, and whether you prefer part time or full time work (both considered).
All candidates must have a valid driver's license, social security card, and be able to pass a pre-employment drug test. We are an EOE/DFWP. NO CALLS PLEASE.